How can I turn off the auto-hyphenation at the end of lines so that the program automatically puts the whole word on the next line? Also, how can I stop Papyrus from automatically changing a short single dash to a long hyphen (at present I have to type three dashes and then delete two every time)?
If you want to change this for the whole document, or future documents, you can set this option against the Style you use for your text. You can see how to do this in the topic “Setting up double space and no text break at end of line”.
This functionality is handled by the Papyrus Author macros. You can find them under the Options menu.
Also, is there a way to set a keyboard shortcut for an arrow (e.g. ctrl+alt+a)? I use arrows a lot in my typing and would prefer to use a keyboard shortcut than a macro.