Can't find my mobi file after publishing it

Operating System windows 11

Papyrus Author Versionnewest version
I can’t find my mobi file on my kindle app on my phone or my kindle reader. I can see it only on my computer version on kindle on my PC

Hi, to narrow down what could be causing the issue, I need some extra info:

How did you move the mobi files to your phone and Kindle reader? If you have not already tried, try connecting the device to your computer, and move the mobi file that way.

Have you tried exporting ePub files?

Does this happen with all your mobi books, or just the ones you have exported from Papyrus Author?

If you can find the content on your computer, you can e-mail it to your Kindle. Go to Amazon, click on Account and lists, ten click Manage content and devices, then preferences. Scroll down to Personal Document Settings, where you will find the e-mail associated with your kindle. E-mail your book to your kindle and it will appear next time you sync it. I hope this helps.

Beginning in late 2022, you’ll no longer be able to send MOBI (.AZW, .MOBI) files to your Kindle library using Send to Kindle. This change won’t affect any MOBI files already in your Kindle library. You can still read them with Kindle. MOBI is an older file format and won’t support the newest Kindle features for documents.

Your Send to Kindle email address is a unique address that is assigned to compatible devices and Kindle apps on your account.

Supported file types include:

• Microsoft Word (.DOC, .DOCX)
  • HTML (.HTML, .HTM)
  • RTF (.RTF)
  • Text (.TXT)
  • JPEG (.JPEG, .JPG)
  • GIF (.GIF)
  • PNG (.PNG)
  • BMP (.BMP)
  • PDF (.PDF)
  • EPUB (.EPUB)
2 Likes