Deleting document file and back button

Operating System Windows 10

Papyrus Author Version free version

I have two questions:

1. I want to delete a few files but am unable to find a way to do so. I have looked through the manual but wasn’t able to find any information on deleting documents, just how to save them.

2. There isn’t a back button, if I’m finished with a document, I have to leave the Papyrus Author program completely, instead of returning to the homepage to see my list of other documents. Is there any way I have missed a way to go back to the homepage instead of exiting the program?

Do you mean deleting files from the Start window? I think the only way to do this is to wipe the entire list using Preferences > Documents > Favorites > Clear Document List. There is no way to delete individual entries from this list.

Note that this will only remove the documents from the Start window and from the File > Recent Documents menu. If you want to delete the files physically, you have to do this using Explorer.

Papyrus is not a web browser where this would work with a back button. You can re-open the Start window anytime using File > Start …