There are two ways to switch the paper size, either by changing the paper size of your current document, or generating a copy of your document in the new paper size.
To generate a copy of your document onto a new paper size:
- Navigate to ‘File’ → ‘Generate’ → ‘Adopt Styles from Other Document’
- Select ‘Projects’ → ‘(02) Paperback’
Papyrus Author has a pre-made template for 5.06 x 7.81 paper size named ‘(22) 5.06.7.81.pap’. Double-click on it, and Papyrus Author will generate a document with the document’s original content and a new layout.
Note: this is a completely new document, and will not have, for example, the old project’s character database links, therefore should be saved and handled as a separate project.
To change the current document’s paper size:
- Navigate ‘Document’ → ‘Page Layout’
- Select the ‘Paper Format’ tab from the list
- Click the ‘+’ icon under the paper format list, and fill in the Format Name, width, height and other settings
- Click ‘Apply’
This will convert the document into the new paper format.
Let us know if there are any further questions!