Revision tracking text colour

How can one change the green colour of revisions to another colour? (I would like to set it to dark blue)

It would also be great if there was an on/off choice for showing the thumbs of acceptance or refusal. A lot of the time I just need to see revision text in another colour but don’t want to have to deal with the thumbs.

See my answer to your other thread. :slight_smile:

Just right-click on the first occurrence and choose ‘All Canges → Accept all Changes’

The :+1: and :-1: -icons in the comment boxes should only appear when you hover on the comment box like this:

Does it work differently for you?

Thanks @joey :heart:

This action applies all the changes in your project, so all the comment boxes would disappear, and all the changes get applied at once.

If you want to keep the revisions, but don’t want them on the side of the page, you can change how changes are shown. Here’s how:

1. Go to “Options” → “Preferences…” →
  2. Choose the “Revisions/Comments” -tab.
  3. Change the red “Mummy Text” style from “At Text Margin” to something else. Here’s an example of how it looks with the option “Strikeout Thin”:

Deleted text stays on the pages, but are in red, and with a strikeout mark on top.

Let us know if these tips are helpful, and thank you @joey for the super quick help! :man_construction_worker: :wrench:

1 Like

Thanks!
Re question 1: yes, they do - but I should have been more precise. I meant the whole revision box not just the thumbs. I meant it would be good to have an option to show revision boxes on the side or not (while still having revised text in the main text body appearing in another colour).
Re 2: I didn’t mean that I want to change the colour of what appears in the revision box. I meant the actual revised text that appears as green and which I would like dark blue.
BUT I have just found it in the option below the mummy text one, so thanks!

1 Like