Status icons

Windows 10 Pro

Papyrus Author Pro
Hi I always add status icons to my chapters and scenes, but I was wondering if there’s a way to change the text associated with them. For instance, the traffic cone is ‘Unfinished’. Could I change this to something like, ‘First Draft’ and so on?

1 Like

Hello,

The Navigator statuses’ names can not be customized at this time. If there’s more interest in this feature, we could look into adding it in the future. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d really like to see this feature added. It would help the work flow to be able to be more descriptive of exactly what state a section is in. Draft, Editing, Edit Complete, Proofing, Proof Complete, Finished, Etc. The current names indicate what needs to be done; I’d like some that say what is being done. The state the section is in. “Needs Polishing” isn’t a state as much as it is a comment. “Proofread” is ambiguous. Is that saying it has been proofread is needs to be proofread? The ability to edit and create our own workflow status annotations would be very helpful.

3 Likes

I would like this feature too.

Yeah, me too :wave:

It would be also super helpfull if we could customize the set of icons ourselves.
Or add a few more if that’s easier for you.
Like this editor here where I’m writing this text right now, it has a lot of it :smiley:
I’m not sure how everyone else feels about this, but I’m a visual thinking guy, so putting a complex situation into an image, icon or emoticon helps me a lot. I’m talking not only of the states of chapters, but also of the links between nodes in the mind map board or the emotiocons of characters.

@ ben-brown54 Thank you for bringing this up

Florian

1 Like