Get it in Spanish please

It is a great program! we would love to have it in our language.

Hi, and welcome to the Community! :sun_with_face:

:heart: :heart:

I’m with you—Spanish would be awesome. Unfortunately, we don’t have any new language versions on the horizon at the moment.

If you’ve got a Spanish dictionary as a .txl file, you can use that and still work with most of Papyrus Author’s features!

Here’s a topic on dictionaries and how to add one: Spell Check in other languages please

I hope you’ll find a way to make it work, and have fun! :wrench: :construction_worker_man:

I have a doubt, may be you can tell it to me, in every format it is said “chapter 1” “chapter 2” etc. i tried to chang the names Capitulo 1, or something and it doesnn´t change.
thanks!

Hi!

Sounds like you’re using the “Chapter Numbered” heading style.

The best way to switch out “Chapter x” to “Capitulo x” is making a new Heading Style. Here’s how:

1. Click on a chapter
  2. Open the “Style” dialog by clicking on the “A” icon in the top toolbar
  3. Click on “New” next to the “Chapter Numbered”, and give it a name, for example “capítulo numerado”
  4. Go to the “Enumeration/Table of Contents” tab, look for the “Format Description” field–it should have “Chapter [1]” in it.
  5. Change “Chapter” to “Capitulo”
  6. Click “Apply”

→ You can now change all your chapters’ style to this new heading style. In the future, when you start a new chapter, you can find this style in the dropdown menu of your toolbar.

Here’s a video of the steps:

That should do it. Let me know how it goes! :wrench: :construction_worker_man:

Excellent !!! thanks a lot!

1 Like